Benefit of Our Certified Courses
- Engineers get easy job any where in world in below mentioned industries / sectors
- Get promotion in current job
- Get professional skill knowledge as actual required on the job
CERTIFIED QA MANAGER
CERTIFIED QA MANAGER
Eligibility Criteria Any Engineer ( B. Tech / Diploma )with Experience Duration of Course 30 Days ( 60 Hrs ) – India Duration of Course 15 Days ( 60 Hrs ) – USA , Saudi Arabia , Dubai , UAE etc. Course Fee Rs 56000/- Hyderabad , India New Batch Start Every 15 days (Twice in a month) Timing 3 : 00 PM – 5 : 00 PM Course Fee for Foreign Student US Dollar – $ 1500/- Hyderabad , India Daily Classes Two Hours Per Day Course reference Sanjary Educational Academy Society Norms, Industries Norms, International Standards including ASME , ASTM , API ISO , ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems. Maximum No. of Seats / students in a Batch 10 only Venue SANJARY EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY , 5-9-233 / 234 , S. No. 24 & 25 , 3rd Floor, SANALI MALL Opposite Chermas Showroom , Abids , Hyderabad – 500001, Andhra Pradesh , India
This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Engineers , Manager with international standards including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities and establishing of Project Quality Plan for any projects as applicable.
This certification course is design and developed by Sanjary Educational Academy.
All certification courses including the QA Manager, QA/QC Manager, QA/QC Engineer Civil, QA/QC Engineers Mechanical, QA/QC Engineers E & I and QA/QC Inspectors, which is Design & Developed by Sanjary Educational Academy in line with International Standards, Industrial job , Sanjary ( SEA ) Norms etc
A comprehensive course covering in depth the quality requirements of in various sectors / industries including –
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Construction Projects
- Civil Mega Projects
- Heavy Fabrication Industries
- Others sectors
- Candidates shall meet the following examination requirements to be considered for certification as Certified QA Manager. Pass a written three part examination as follows.
- Part 1 Theory Examination
- Part 2 Workshop / Assessment
- Part 3 Oral Examination
- Part 4 Submission of Project – Quality Manual as per ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Candidate shall pass each part of the examination. Individual failing any part of the above examination must retest on particular part as applicable.
- Candidate must score minimum of 70 percent on each of the above examination to be eligible for the certificate and SEA Qualification Card.
- Note : Certificate , Marks Sheet and Qualification Card will be awarded to the candidate after successful completion of course & examination.
Section 1 Course introduction Section 2 Roles & responsibilities of quality assurance manager Section 3 Introduction to the ISO 9000 series of standards Section 4 ISO 9001:2015 overview Section 5 Interpret the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 standards Section 6 Quality objectives and Quality policy Section 7 Development of company / organization quality systems Section 8 Development of quality procedures Section 9 Preperation Of Procurment Plan Section 10 Preparation of quality manuals Section 11 Workshop / Group discussion Section 12 Maintenance organization quality systems Section 13 Quality awareness training Section 14 Liaison with certification bodies Section 15 Develop and manage the internal quality audits programme Section 16 Lead audits / assessment of suppliers Section 17 Leadership and communication Section 18 – Project Submission Title: Quality Manual for organization as per ISO 9001:2015 QMS
Note : Certificate , Marks Sheet and Qualification Card will be awarded to the candidate after successful completion of course & examination & submission of project