Benefit of Our Certified Courses
- Engineers get easy job any where in world in below mentioned industries / sectors
- Get promotion in current job
- Get professional skill knowledge as actual required on the job
CERTIFIED QA MANAGER
Eligibility Criteria Any Engineer ( B. Tech / Diploma )with Experience Duration of Course 30 Days ( 60 Hrs ) – India Course Fee INR 46000/- New Batch Start Every 15 days (Twice in a month) Timing 3 : 00 PM – 5 : 00 PM Course Fee for Foreign Student US Dollar $ 1400/ -USA , Saudi Arabia , Dubai , Qatar Daily Classes Two Hours Per Day Course reference Sanjary Educational Academy Society Norms, Industries Norms, International Standards including ASME , ASTM , API ISO , ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems. Maximum No. of Seats / students in a Batch 10 only Venue SANJARY EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY , 5-9-233 / 234 , S. No. 24 & 25 , 3rd Floor, SANALI MALL Opposite Chermas Showroom , Abids , Hyderabad – 500001, Andhra Pradesh , India
This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Manager with international standards , Industry Job requirements including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities and establishing of Project Quality Plan for any projects as applicable
This certification course is design and developed by Sanjary Educational Academy.
All certification courses including the QA Manager, QA/QC Manager, QA/QC Engineer Civil, QA/QC Engineers Mechanical, QA / QC Engineers E & I and QA / QC Inspectors, which is Design & Developed by Sanjary Educational Academy in line with International Standards, Industrial job , Sanjary ( SEA ) Norms etc
A comprehensive course covering in depth the QA / QC requirements of in various sectors / industries including –
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Construction Projects
- Civil Mega Projects
- Heavy Fabrication Industries
- Others sectors
- Candidates shall meet the following examination requirements to be considered for certification as Certified QA/QC Manager. Pass a written three part examination as follows.
- Part 1 Theory Examination
- Part 2 Workshop / Assessment
- Part 3 Oral Examination
- Part 4 Submission of Project – Quality Manual as per ISO 9001:2015 QMS and Client QA / QC Requirement.
- Candidate shall pass each part of the examination. Individual failing any part of the above examination must retest on particular part as applicable.
- Candidate must score minimum of 70 percent on each of the above examination to be eligible for the certificate and SEA Qualification Card.
- Note : Certificate , Marks Sheet and Qualification Card will be awarded to the candidate after successful completion of course & examination.
Section 1 Course introduction Section 2 Roles & responsibilities of QA / QC manager Section 3 Introduction to the ISO 9000 series of standards Section 4 ISO 9001:2015 overview Section 5 Interpret the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 standards Section 6 Preparation of project quality plan Section 7 Workshop / Group discussion Section 8 Preparation of quality control procedures ( QCP,s ) Section 9 Preparation of inspection and test plan & standards Section 10 Workshop / Group Discussion Section 11 Establishing and controlling the documents control system Section 12 Implementation and monitoring quality system Section 13 Evaluation of quality system of suppliers Section 14 Nonconformance, corrective & preventive action Section 15 Lead a team of QA/QC engineers & inspectors Section 16 Liaison with client representative Section 17 Customer satisfaction Section 18 Awareness of international codes and standards including ASME, API, ASTM Section 19 – Project Submission Project title : Project quality plan for oil and gas , petrochemicals projects in accordance with iso 9001 : 2015 – qms , client qa / qc requirements and project specification etc.