Benefit of Our Certified Courses
- Engineers get easy job any where in world in below mentioned industries / sectors
- Get promotion in current job
- Get professional skill knowledge as actual required on the job
CERTIFIED QA / QC ENGINEER - E&I
CERTIFIED QA / QC ENGINEER – E & I
Eligibility Criteria Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineers, EEE, ECE-( B.Tech / Diploma) Duration of Course 20 Days ( 40 Hrs ) – India Course Fee INR 23000/- New Batch Start Every 15 days (Twice in a month) Timing 3 : 00 PM – 5 : 00 PM Course Fee for Foreign Students US Dollar $ 1000/- Hyderabad , India Daily Classes Two Hours Per Day Duration of Course 10 Days ( 40 Hrs ) USA , Saudi Arabia , Dubai , Qatar Course Fee US Dollar $ 1000/ -USA , Saudi Arabia , Dubai , Qatar Daily Classes Three Hours Per Day Course reference Sanjary Educational Academy Society Norms, Industries Norms, International Standards including NEC ,IEC , ASTM, ASME, ISO , ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems. Maximum No. of Seats / students in a Batch 10 only Venue SANJARY EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY , 5-9-233 / 234 , S. No. 24 & 25 , 3rd Floor, SANALI MALL Opposite Chermas Showroom , Abids , Hyderabad – 500001, Andhra Pradesh , India
This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Engineer E & I with international standards , Industry Job requirements including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities for any projects as applicable .
This certification course is design and developed by Sanjary Educational Academy.
All certification courses including the QA Manager, QA/QC Manager, QA/QC Engineer Civil, QA/QC Engineers Mechanical, QA/QC Engineers E & I and QA/QC Inspectors, which is Design & Developed by Sanjary Educational Academy in line with International Standards, Industrial job , Sanjary ( SEA ) Norms etc
A comprehensive course covering in depth the QA / QC requirements of in various sectors / industries including –
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Construction Projects
- Civil Mega Projects
- Heavy Fabrication Industries
- Others sectors
- Candidates shall meet the following examination requirements to be considered for certification as Certified QA / QC Engineer E & I . Pass a written three part examination as follows.
- Part 1 Theory Examination
- Part 2 Workshop / Assessment
- Part 3 Oral Examination
- Candidate shall pass each part of the examination. Individual failing any part of the above examination must retest on particular part as applicable.
- Candidate must score minimum of 70 percent on each of the above examination to be eligible for the certificate and SEA Qualification Card.
- Note : Certificate , Marks Sheet and Qualification Card will be awarded to the candidate after successful completion of course & examination.
Module 1 Roles and Responsibilities of QA / QC Engineer – E & I Module 2 Introduction to ISO 9001 . ISO 9004 , ISO 14000. ISO 19011 Module 3 International Codes and Standards Module 4 Instrument Symbols Module 5 Types of Instruments Module 6 Types of Control Valves Module 7 Process Flow Diagram (PFD), P & ID and Isometric Drawing etc. Module 8 Control Loops and Control Systems Module 9 Instrument Installation and Testing Module 10 Receiving Inspection, In process & Final Inspection / Material Specications Module 11 Control of Nonconforming of Items / Products Module 12 Calibration of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment Module 13 Control of QA / QC Documentation Module 14 Preparation of Inspection Test Plans – ITPs Module 15 Preparation of QC Procedures ( QCP )